Pricing and Availability – Please note the prices are subject to change without notice. Certain products may not be continuously in inventory. Please call before placing your order to verify inventory if you require same-day shipment or if you can not wait for backordered items to ship.
Backorders – If an item is not readily available, out of stock, or subject to a manufacturers delay, it will be placed on backorder and shipped to you as soon as it becomes available.
Shipping Charges – Shipping charges may vary slightly from those calculated. The cost shipments can be variable depending on the size, weight and contents of an order. Should the actual cost of shipping vary from the website’s calculations, a member of our Customer Service Team will contact you via email (at the address you provide during checkout) or phone with a UPS shipping quote for your order. We will not ship your order until we receive confirmation and payment of any additional shipping charges.
Call For Expedited Shipping!
For international customers please call us for more information on payments
– You will need to contact our office within 10 days of receiving the product report any issues with your items.
– Returns must be received back to Vetus Marine within 30 days of receipt of product.
– Returned items must be in new and resaleable condition, not missing parts.
– Shipping costs must be paid by the customer unless return is due to a Vetus Marine or manufacturer error.
– All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee plus any shipping costs.
– There is no return policy for special order items.
– If you wish to claim warranty on a Vetus product please contact our office.
– VETUS boat equipment products all come with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.